want a tour that gives participants the best possible combination
of Cuban architecture along most prominent cities in the island, with
time to enjoy the pristine and warm waters of Varadero beach, then
this is the right tour for you.
will enjoy the best of Cuban architecture in Havana, with visits
to most important military castles built by the Spaniards during
Colonial Times, Old Havana´s beautiful Squares, churches,
streets and palaces, plus an explanation for Old Havana areas
Master Plan, given by specialists from the Historian City's
office. The tour also includes modern Havana and its best architectural
Former Presidential Palace
of Cuba in Havana City
A sightseeing of Matanzas City and a day
trip to Varadero will show briefly the impact of new architecture
for tourism at its beaches and urban areas. Afterwards visitors
will have free time to enjoy the sandy and clear waters of this
Cienfuegos and Trinidad with most prominent places are also included
in the tour, with some free time to swim in small beautiful south
coast beach. On return to Havana the group will continue discovering
the architectural masterpieces of the capital city of Cuba.
In this tour participants have more time at leisure, so they can
combine some relaxation with the professional visits and contacts.
- Duration: 8 days & 7 nights.
- Visits and accommodations in Havana, Cienfuegos and Trinidad.
Day trip to Varadero beach.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners are included, in the best
spots at each city.
- Free time to enjoy Cuban beaches and night-life entertainment.
- Air-conditioned buses for all transportations.
- Full- time English-speaking guide (or other language) to accompany
- City tours, visits and lectures conducted by internationally well-known
Cuban architects, professors and other specialists, deeply involved
in the Cuban architecture restoration process.
- Entrances to places mentioned in the program are included.
- Transportation from Havana International Airport to Hotel in Havana
upon arrival & transportation from Varadero Hotel to Havana
International Airport upon departure.
- Not included in price: international flight to Cuba, travelers
insurance, Havana airport departure tax ($20 CUC), tourist visa
($ 15 - $ 20 CUC).
If you are interested in organizing
a group of architects or other professionals to join this Architecture
tour in Cuba, click here
now to contact us.
to Cuban Architecture main page